Globally tested and proven successful, the All-New e6 offers some of the best-in-class features both in terms of driving comfort and interior features. Built on the BYD e-Platform, it integrates the most vital electric powertrain components to reduce weight, optimize efficiency, and improve the driving experience.
Equipped with BYD’s Blade Battery, the only battery to pass the nail penetration test, making it one of the safest electric vehicles in the world, the All-New e6 offers a range of 520 Km WLTC (City).
With a dragon face design, the All-New e6 carries a BOLD front.
Fitted with LED daytime running lights and LED rear combination lamps provide superior visibility on low-lit roads and enhanced visibility of your vehicle.
The button-free dashboard ensures a profound and clean finish complimented with Leather seats and a 6-way adjustable driver and front passenger seats add on to the upgraded interior.
A simplified dragon heart Centre console control panel allows the driver to operate the vehicle without taking their eyes off the road, enhancing safety further. With a simple yet futuristic instrument cluster, all the necessary information is conveniently delivered without the confusion of driving an EV.
A spacious backseat with great leg space allows for a roomy experience in the back, making long journeys an enjoyable experience.
With a generous boot space of 580L, the largest in the Indian MPV category, all your luggage management concerns for road trips are a worry for yesterday.
With driver’s side and front passenger seat airbags, the vehicle also features a seat belt reminder for all. Moreover, it also comes with speed-sensing automatic locking and a rear-view camera with a distance scale line.
It also possesses a CN95 HEPA Air filtration system with a medical-grade face mask level of air purification
Equipped with Bosch’s latest IPB intelligent brake control system with fast response and a smooth linear braking feel. The highly optimized regenerative braking system is capable of regenerating energy from as low as 2km/h.
|Rear Multi-View Camera with Guidelines||Single|
|Track width (mm) (F/R)||1,540/1,530|
|Min. ground clearance (mm) (Unladen)||170|
|Min. turning radius (m)||5.65|
|Motor type||AC permanent magnet synchronous motor|
|Max. power of front motor (kW)||70|
|Max. torque of front motor (Nm)||180|
|Brake (F/R)||Vented Disc/Disc|
|Range (km) ①||520km WLTC (City)|
415km WLTC (Combined)
|Top speed (km/h)||130|
|Battery capacity (kWh)②||71.7|
|Battery type||Blade battery (LFP)|
|Charging||AC Type2 6.6kW|
DC CCS2 60kW
|Charging time (h)③||12h/1.5h|
|CCS2 DC charging vehicle socket||⬤|
|Brake energy re-generation system||⬤|
|Electric unlocking of liftgate||⬤|
|R17 aluminium alloy wheel||⬤|
|Spare Tyre (Steel Wheel T135/80 R17)||⬤|
|Black interior decoration||⬤|
|Driver sunvisor with vanity mirror||⬤|
|Co-pilot sunvisor with vanity mirror||⬤|
|Speed limit reminding device on dashboard||⬤|
|12.7 cm TFT Dashboard||⬤|
|External temperature display||⬤|
|Leather steering wheel (Dashboard control,Sound control,Bluetooth control)||⬤|
|Steering wheel 4-way manual adjustment||⬤|
|12V vehicle power port||⬤|
|Collapse energy absorbing steering wheel||⬤|
|EPS (Electronic power steering)||⬤|
|(ABS) Anti-lock Braking System||⬤|
|ESP (Electronic stability program)||⬤|
|EPB (Electrical park brake)||⬤|
|(VDC) Vehicle Dynamic Control System||⬤|
|BOS (Brake Override System)||⬤|
|(TCS) Traction Control System||⬤|
|(EBD) Electronic Brake Force Distribution||⬤|
|(HAC) Hill-start assist control||⬤|
|(HBA) Hydraulic Brake Assist System||⬤|
|Driver’s Seat Airbag||⬤|
|Co-pilot’s Seat Airbag||⬤|
|Front side airbag||⬤|
|Front 3-point seatbelts with non-pre-tightening force limiters||⬤|
|Rear 3-point seatbelts with non-pre-tightening force limiters||⬤|
|Driver’s seatbelt reminder||⬤|
|Co-pilot’s seatbelt reminder||⬤|
|Rear Passenger’s seatbelt reminder||⬤|
|Child safety lock||⬤|
|Remote control door lock||⬤|
|Smart key system||⬤|
|Speed sensing automatic locking||⬤|
|TPMS (Tire pressure monitoring system)||⬤|
|Body electronic anti-theft system||⬤|
|Anti-theft on power system||⬤|
|Rearview camera with distance scale line||⬤|
|Reverse radar (rear 4 sensors)||⬤|
|Low speed beep||⬤|
|Driver seat with 6-way manual adjustment||⬤|
|Co-pilot seat with 6-way manual adjustment||⬤|
|Rear integral seats||⬤|
|25.65 cm Touch Screen Rotatable Infotainment System||⬤|
|USB rear port||⬤|
|Battery Warranty||8 years / 500 000 km (whichever is earlier)|
|Vehicle Warranty||3 years / 125 000 km (whichever is earlier)|
1. The product & feature images and illustrations shown in the brochure is for the purpose of representation only.
2. Specifications and features shown in the brochure may not be of standard fitment and may vary from the products supplied.
3. The 521km driving range: ARAI (km) is as per the test report issued by ARAI as per the test on Part 1 and Part 2 of Modified Indian Driving Cycle (Urban + Extra-Urban) as per AIS-040 (Rev.1):2015, from 100% SOC to 5% SOC, based on the 60.48 kWh battery.
4. The 480km driving range: NEDC (km) is as per the test report issued by IDIADA as per the test of New European Driving Cycle as per ECE R101.
5. The charging time (DC, from 0% to 80%) in 50 minutes and the DC charging port – CCS 2 (80kW) are under the standard condition of the charging, which may vary by many factors such as the electricity load, charger specifications, outdoor temperatures, etc.
6. The charging time (AC) in 9.5-10 hour and AC Charging port – Type 2 (7kW) is under the standard condition of the charging, which may vary by many factors such as the electricity load, charger specifications, outdoor temperatures, etc.
8. The real range is influenced by many factors such as individual driving style, speed, outdoor temperature, load condition, trafic condition, etc. The declared range is estimated for reference only.
9. The illustration of e-Platform 3.0 and Blade Battery are for the purpose of presenting the capability of the platform and Blade Battery only, whose details may vary on different models. See owner’s manuals for complete details.
10. Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Compatibility and functionality varies depending on device.
11. Apple CarPlay® is a registered trade mark of Apple Inc. The feature of Apple CarPlay is estimated to be available during Quarter 1, 2023 calendar year.
12. Android Auto™ is a registered trade mark of Google Inc. The feature of Android Auto is estimated to be available during Quarter 1, 2023 calendar year.
13. Colours depicted are a guide only and may vary from actual colours due to the printing restrictions.
14. The VTOL mobile power supply unit is not a part of the standard feature, it needs to be purchased additionally.
15. BYD DiPilot (Driving assist system) is not a substitute for human eye and driver vigilance. It is a driver assist system that enhances driving experience and safety. The driver shall remain responsible for safe, vigilant and attentive driving. See owner’s manuals for complete details.
16. BYD reserves the right to vary vehicle specifications and standard features from those detailed in this brochure.
17. Battery standard: UN38.3 and ECE R100.
18. For latest information on features/specifications and other information an authorized dealer of BYD India Pvt. Ltd. may please be contacted before deciding to place an order.