ATTO IS INSPIRED BY THE ATTOSECOND THE SMALLEST TIME SCALE UNIT IN PHYSICS REPRESENTING THE PURSUIT OF SPEED AND EXCELSIOR
|Overall length (mm)||4,455|
|Overall width (mm)||1,875|
|Overall height (mm)||1,615|
|Wheel track – front / rear (mm)||1,575/1,580|
|Ground clearance unladen (mm)||175|
|Boot space (L)||440|
|Boot space – Max (L)||1,340|
|Kerb weight (kg)||1,750|
|Gross vehicle mass (kg)||2,160|
|Motor type||Permanent magnet synchronous motor|
|Maximum power (kW)||150|
|Maximum torque (N.m)||310|
|Acceleration 0-100km/h (s)||7.3*|
|Driving range: ARAI (km)(From 100% to 5%)||521*|
|Driving range: NEDC (km)||480*|
|Battery type||BYD Blade Battery (LFP)|
|Battery capacity (kWh)||60.48|
|Charging time (DC, from 0 to 80%)||50 min|
|Charging time (AC)||9.5-10 h|
|Front suspension||Macpherson strut|
|Tyre size||215/55 R18|
|AC charging port – Type 2||⬤|
|DC charging port – CCS 2 (80kW)||⬤|
|VTOL mobile power supply function||⬤|
|VTOL mobile power supply unit||◯|
|Panoramic sunroof with electric slide and anti-pinch||⬤|
|Electric unlock tailgate||⬤|
|One-touch open / close tailgate||⬤|
|Electrically heated and adjustable exterior mirrors||⬤|
|Electrically retractable exterior mirrors||⬤|
|Steering wheel mounted controls||⬤|
|Electric power assisted steering system||⬤|
|5″ (12.7cm) digital instrument panel||⬤|
|Synthetic leather seat||⬤|
|60/40 split fold rear seats||⬤|
|6-way power adjustment – driver seat||⬤|
|4-way power adjustment – front passenger seat||⬤|
|ISOFIX child restraint anchorage points outer rear seats||⬤|
|Front airbags – driver & front passenger||⬤|
|Side airbags – driver & front passenger||⬤|
|Side curtain airbags – front & rear||⬤|
|Far-side airbag – driver||⬤|
|Seat belt reminder – front & rear||⬤|
|360° View monitor||⬤|
|Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)||⬤|
|Front 2 radars||⬤|
|Rear 4 radars||⬤|
|Electric Parking Brake System (EPB)||⬤|
|Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)||⬤|
|Electronic Stability Program (ESP)||⬤|
|Traction Control System (TCS)||⬤|
|Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD)||⬤|
|Hill Decent Control (HDC)||⬤|
|Stop & Go Full Speed Adaptive Cruise Control(ACC-S & G)||⬤|
|Automatic Emergency Braking System (AEB)||⬤|
|Front Collision Warning (FCW)||⬤|
|Rear Collision Warning (RCW)||⬤|
|Blind Spot Detection (BSD)||⬤|
|Door Open Warning (DOW)||⬤|
|Lane Departure Warning (LDW)||⬤|
|Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)||⬤|
|Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)||⬤|
|Rear Cross Traffic Brake (RCTB)||⬤|
|Follow me home headlamp||⬤|
|Adaptive Front Light (AFL)||⬤|
|LED daytime running lignt||⬤|
|LED rear light||⬤|
|Multi-color gradient ambient lighting||⬤|
|Multi-color gradient ambient lighting with music rhythm – door handle||⬤|
|*Bluetooth® phone connectivity and audio streaming||⬤|
|12.8″ (32.5cm) intelligent rotating touch screen||⬤|
|*Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™||⬤|
|Voice assistant – English||⬤|
|USB – C port x 1 + USB – A port x 1||⬤|
|USB – C port x 1 + USB – A port x 1, Rear||⬤|
|CN95 air filter||⬤|
|PM 2.5 air filter||⬤|
1. The product & feature images and illustrations shown in the brochure is for the purpose of representation only.
2. Specifications and features shown in the brochure may not be of standard fitment and may vary from the products supplied.
3. The 521km driving range: ARAI (km) is as per the test report issued by ARAI as per the test on Part 1 and Part 2 of Modified Indian Driving Cycle (Urban + Extra-Urban) as per AIS-040 (Rev.1):2015, from 100% SOC to 5% SOC, based on the 60.48 kWh battery.
4. The 480km driving range: NEDC (km) is as per the test report issued by IDIADA as per the test of New European Driving Cycle as per ECE R101.
5. The charging time (DC, from 0% to 80%) in 50 minutes and the DC charging port – CCS 2 (80kW) are under the standard condition of the charging, which may vary by many factors such as the electricity load, charger specifications, outdoor temperatures, etc.
6. The charging time (AC) in 9.5-10 hour and AC Charging port – Type 2 (7kW) is under the standard condition of the charging, which may vary by many factors such as the electricity load, charger specifications, outdoor temperatures, etc.
8. The real range is influenced by many factors such as individual driving style, speed, outdoor temperature, load condition, trafic condition, etc. The declared range is estimated for reference only.
9. The illustration of e-Platform 3.0 and Blade Battery are for the purpose of presenting the capability of the platform and Blade Battery only, whose details may vary on different models. See owner’s manuals for complete details.
10. Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Compatibility and functionality varies depending on device.
11. Apple CarPlay® is a registered trade mark of Apple Inc. The feature of Apple CarPlay is estimated to be available during Quarter 1, 2023 calendar year.
12. Android Auto™ is a registered trade mark of Google Inc. The feature of Android Auto is estimated to be available during Quarter 1, 2023 calendar year.
13. Colours depicted are a guide only and may vary from actual colours due to the printing restrictions.
14. The VTOL mobile power supply unit is not a part of the standard feature, it needs to be purchased additionally.
15. BYD DiPilot (Driving assist system) is not a substitute for human eye and driver vigilance. It is a driver assist system that enhances driving experience and safety. The driver shall remain responsible for safe, vigilant and attentive driving. See owner’s manuals for complete details.
16. BYD reserves the right to vary vehicle specifications and standard features from those detailed in this brochure.
17. Battery standard: UN38.3 and ECE R100.
18. For latest information on features/specifications and other information an authorized dealer of BYD India Pvt. Ltd. may please be contacted before deciding to place an order.